West Wind
West Wind
West Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Native America Role Play

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another 1-1 with valyero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kateri
Admin
kateri

Another 1-1 with valyero Empty
PostSubject: Another 1-1 with valyero   Another 1-1 with valyero EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:17 am

The wolf to I think that it should be in the other rpd
Back to top Go down
https://westwindroleplay.forumotion.net
Valeryo

Valeryo

PostSubject: Re: Another 1-1 with valyero   Another 1-1 with valyero EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:21 am

Ok, then. Can you just make a thread in the Other RPs? I don't think we need much of a discussion with this, because we've already planned it out on RPM. Just make a thread please, and I'll post.

Can we then have this RP instead of the other one we have here?
Back to top Go down
kateri
Admin
kateri

PostSubject: Re: Another 1-1 with valyero   Another 1-1 with valyero EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:26 am

Okay I will make it latter okay
Back to top Go down
Valeryo

Valeryo

PostSubject: Re: Another 1-1 with valyero   Another 1-1 with valyero EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:27 am

Sure, that's fine with me. I don't have that much time anyway at the moment; I won't be able to come on tomorrow or on saturday, so I'll be able to post on Sunday if you get the thread started by then.
Back to top Go down
kateri
Admin
kateri

PostSubject: Re: Another 1-1 with valyero   Another 1-1 with valyero EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:00 pm

And I think that we should redo our um bios though cause I did alot of editing on me behalf. I would also like to get your oppion, about my bio. I will also be using another charrie as well if that is okay with you. If not okay.
Back to top Go down
Valeryo

Valeryo

PostSubject: Re: Another 1-1 with valyero   Another 1-1 with valyero EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:51 am

Well, I say so; I'm not going to re-do my bio with any much big edits, until you post yours, so I can see if mine needs any editing at all. If you want to edit or re-do yours, please post it here so I can see.
Back to top Go down
kateri
Admin
kateri

PostSubject: Re: Another 1-1 with valyero   Another 1-1 with valyero EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:15 pm

Okay I will
Back to top Go down
Valeryo

Valeryo

PostSubject: Re: Another 1-1 with valyero   Another 1-1 with valyero EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:55 pm

I'll wait for your bio before I post in the RP. On my part, here's my old bio; I'll decide if it needs editing when I see yours.

Name: Anu Jonsdottir
Nickname: Anu

Weapons & Equipment: Anu carries only the neccessary things needed for survival in the Swedish wilderness; a knife, made of stone, with an elkbone handle, with various carvings on it. She also carries a small shoulder bag with all her equipment packed in.

Appearance: Anu is a tall girl for her age, with curly brown hair that reach down just past her shoulders. Her skin is tanned, and her eyes are an olive green colour. She wears a long-sleeved shirt with white wolf fur on sleeves and collar, along with black trousers, tucked into her knee-high boots. She also wears a white wolf fur cloak, so all of her other clothes are not visible, except the boots. She wears an amulet made of elk horn, given to her by her mother before she left.

Personality: the long years in the wilderness have taught Anu to care for herself, and to be very mistrustful towards strangers. However, deep inside, she is still hiding the kind and friendly side of her, but will very rarely let it show.

Skills: Anu is very skilled at carving things from wood or bone. Also, she has a skill which she never told to anybody; she can shapeshift into a pure white wolf.

Companions: Fidelis Aslak, a finnish lapphund dog

History: Anu's father was a settler who came to Sweden from Iceland, and her mother was from Lapland in Finland. Her father died when she was ten, killed by a rockslide in the mountains, and her mother took care of the girl until Anu was 15. Then, Thordis decided to take Anu to the Lappish people, so that they could live there. But on the way, they got seperated, and Anu is still looking for her mother, as Thordis is looking for Anu. However, long years have passed since then, and Anu is already loosing hope in finding her mother again.
Back to top Go down
kateri
Admin
kateri

PostSubject: Re: Another 1-1 with valyero   Another 1-1 with valyero EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:17 pm

Name: Schylur Schoolcraft
Hair: Black short, and pulled up.
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Tan
History: Her family passed away when she was 9, in a fire. She has been in the care of an American book keeper named Becky Lavigne, who is 25. The year being 2009 she still knows the way of the old. When she turned 19 she began to change. Two weeks before she noticed that she could eat more than normal, and she became more huskier....

That happened when she was 19. She meet Becky at a book store and since then she has lived with Becky. She lived in an orphange, until she was 16. It was when she was 19 when she meet Becky. For six years she has not told anybody about the wolf half of her.
Back to top Go down
Valeryo

Valeryo

PostSubject: Re: Another 1-1 with valyero   Another 1-1 with valyero EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:55 am

Ooh, complicated name, I liked Freja more. Easy to write. But ok, fine with me. I'll post in the RP now, ok?
Back to top Go down
kateri
Admin
kateri

PostSubject: Re: Another 1-1 with valyero   Another 1-1 with valyero EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:53 pm

If you want my other bio for the other Character I'll post it for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another 1-1 with valyero   Another 1-1 with valyero Empty

Back to top Go down

Another 1-1 with valyero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Wind :: Role Play Talk :: RPD-
Jump to: