West Wind
West Wind
West Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Native America Role Play

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Il m'aime... un peu... beacoup... pas du tout...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Il m'aime... un peu... beacoup... pas du tout... Empty
PostSubject: Il m'aime... un peu... beacoup... pas du tout...   Il m'aime... un peu... beacoup... pas du tout... EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:22 am

For those of you who don't know, I like this guy in my class (M) and I've liked him for about 6 months. He knows it (I told him), but I didn't wait to know what he thought about me. So, yesterday around noon, Cécile, one of my friends, asked him. She said that he had been with one of his friends, and that she couldn't get him (the friend) away.
She told me that M had hesitated a lot, and he seemed uncomfortable, before he answered something like: "bof, ca va..." [translation: hmm, she's ok...]

How should I take that? (real question: should I go commit suicide or not?)
Back to top Go down
kateri
Admin
kateri

PostSubject: Re: Il m'aime... un peu... beacoup... pas du tout...   Il m'aime... un peu... beacoup... pas du tout... EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:01 pm

Renn my advice to you on this is.... Wait, if he said that you're okay leave it at that for now. Wait until he comes to you. If he doesn't then move on

*you and me must have a private talk*
Back to top Go down
https://westwindroleplay.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Il m'aime... un peu... beacoup... pas du tout...   Il m'aime... un peu... beacoup... pas du tout... EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:03 am

OK...

Sky, don't worry though, the commiting suicide part is not true.
Je veux vivre ma vie, la faire durer le plus longtemps possible... jamais je ne lacherais prise temps que je ne suis pas obliger de le faire. La vie est trop précieuse pour la gacher.
Had to write that part in french. Will try to traanslate if you want me too (use Google translation first, don't wanna bother...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Il m'aime... un peu... beacoup... pas du tout...   Il m'aime... un peu... beacoup... pas du tout... EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:16 am

ok. send me a PM or an email.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Il m'aime... un peu... beacoup... pas du tout...   Il m'aime... un peu... beacoup... pas du tout... Empty

Back to top Go down

Il m'aime... un peu... beacoup... pas du tout...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Wind :: The Randoms :: Random Talk-
Jump to: