West Wind
West Wind
West Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Native America Role Play

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eyvindr "Island Wind"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kateri
Admin
kateri

Eyvindr "Island Wind" Empty
PostSubject: Eyvindr "Island Wind"   Eyvindr "Island Wind" EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:03 pm

Another story that I am writing. If you don't like it to bad. If I don't like it I will be ending it very quickly.

Years ago 14 people were stranded on this big uncharted island. This island is hard to find by anybody. Thus it is never on a map, because it never mad it's way on to one. These fourteen people separated into two, and forming their own tribes. Thus making seven Nations. The Wolf, Owl, Deer, Bear, Beaver, Turtle.

The Wolf Tribe, being formed by the one who could change into a wolf. A few out of every generation that is born into that tribe, will wield that power. The wolves of the island never bothered the Wolf Tribe, however the Island wolves befriended them. The people of the wolf tribe have on their right forearm is a wolf paw tattoo. They tend to cover it up with a leather band.

The Owl Tribe was next. The ones whostarted this tribe, believed in a free spirit. One being able to fly. Of course their guardian was to be the Owl. For they also seeked wisdom that Owls claim to have. Just like the Wolf Tribe they too were able to change into Owls. To tell them apart was the owl feather in their hair.

The Deer Tribe was the third to be formed. These animals were able to hide well. So the people of the Deer tribe posseced the same ablity. Being able to bend into their surroundings. Neither one in that tribe could chane into deer. To tell them apart is the hoove marks that the deer make, on their faces.

The fourth tribe to be found was the Bear Tribe. The Bear tribe people were ruthless, but yet the could live in peace with the seven tribes; that live on the island. The people could also change into bears... Only the men, no the strongest male of the tribe could wield that power. The bear tribe were not like the normal bears on the island for they do not hibberbnate. Paw prints of a bear is tattooed onto their chest.

The fifth tribe wat of land and water. The Beaver tribe. Shy, but yet great builders. They built their homes in the water, more or less above tha water on platforms. These skilled builders, also helped the other tribe build their home. They have the same system for warrning their people of danger just like the Beavers of the isalnd. They carry heavy wooden paddles on thei belts. It is also to tell them apart from all the other tribes.

The Turtle Tribe was the sixth tribe to be formed. They live on the beach, living off the ocean. There is not much you can tell one about them. They are very mysterious peole. Not many of the other tribes see them, fact they stay away from them unless there is somebody sick. The Turtles have the abilty to heal the common sickness that they have on the island.
Back to top Go down
https://westwindroleplay.forumotion.net
Valeryo

Valeryo

PostSubject: Re: Eyvindr "Island Wind"   Eyvindr "Island Wind" EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:20 am

This sounds like a nice beginning! The whole idea is vaguely familiar to me from somewhere, but that doesn't matter at all.
Nice start, hope you continue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyvindr "Island Wind"   Eyvindr "Island Wind" EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:59 am

Sounds good, Sky =)

And, I agree with GOTS (or Valeryo), I hope you'll continue
Back to top Go down
kateri
Admin
kateri

PostSubject: Re: Eyvindr "Island Wind"   Eyvindr "Island Wind" EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:48 pm

I will now that i know that people like it.
Back to top Go down
https://westwindroleplay.forumotion.net
Valeryo

Valeryo

PostSubject: Re: Eyvindr "Island Wind"   Eyvindr "Island Wind" EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:35 am

Ok! I think we all look foward to seeing more; at least I do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyvindr "Island Wind"   Eyvindr "Island Wind" EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:02 am

Me too =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eyvindr "Island Wind"   Eyvindr "Island Wind" Empty

Back to top Go down

Eyvindr "Island Wind"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Wind :: The Randoms :: Art Forum-
Jump to: