West Wind
West Wind
West Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Native America Role Play

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

His Dark Materials RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

His Dark Materials RP Empty
PostSubject: His Dark Materials RP   His Dark Materials RP EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:37 am

On RPM, we had started a RP on this theme, but it died... I was wondering if anyone wanted to do one here.

No plot yet. Will post my bio when I create it.
Back to top Go down
Valeryo

Valeryo

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials RP   His Dark Materials RP EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:27 am

I'd join, if I can! If yes, here's a basic bio; I can post more anytime if you'll need.

Name: Valeryo Nemec (pronounced NEH-mes)
Nickname: Valti
Family: she's part Irish part Slovenian. Her grandmother (mom's mother) comes from Indonesia, and her grandfather (mom's father) is Irish. Her father's family is completely Slovenian.
Location: she lives in Killarney, Ireland (but for this RP, I can move her to whereever needed)

Appearance: tall and pretty slender, with curly brown hair that she keeps tied in a ponytail and warm, hazel brown eyes than gain a golden tinge in the sunlight. She likes to wear short-sleeved polo shirts, often red, and she usually wears knee-length golf shorts with a brown, simple leather belt.

Personality: Valti's nice and generous, but also pretty quiet. She might seem distanced to people that are the same age as she is, because she prefers the company of older people - she treasures their wisdom, and they allow her to be who she is in return.

Daemon: Roosevelt
Form: still changes, but prefers a scottish terrier
Appearance: http://www.doggies.com/images-new/breed-guide-dog-photos/Scottish_Terrier_body.jpg

Last edited by Valeryo on Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials RP   His Dark Materials RP EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:09 am

Thanks for joining!

Name: Carlotta Kaya Chiriatti (CH in italian is prononced like K)
Nickname: //

Family: her mother is half-French and half-Irish, and her father is half-French, half-Italian, which means Carlotta (and her sister Valentina) is half-French, a quater Italian and a quater Irish.

Location: she usually lives in Venezia (Venise), Italie, but is in Dublin where her grandparents from her mom's side live.

Appearance: Carlotta is average sized, and slim, and has long dark brown hair. Her skin is tanned, like most italian people (lots of sun in Italie), and she has blue eyes, that remind people of the ocean. In Italie, she wears jean shorts or capris, almost all year long, and shirts often white or purple. But, in Ireland, she wears beige pants, and white shirts. But, wearever she goes, she always has her pendant, shaped like a four leaf clover, around her neck. It's her most precious belonging, as it was her great-grandmother's, and is made out of gold and emeralds.

Personality: Carlotta is loyal, determind, and smart. She has a temper, and doesn't hesitate to tell others what she thinks, and she doesn't care weather that hurts them or not. Because of that, most people dislike her, but Carlotta still manages to be quite popular, and has a small group of friends, who she cares for a lot.

Daemon: Keira
Gender: female (yes, Carlotta is one of the rare people who's daemon is the same gender as herself)
Form: a wild cat, who's fur has different colors, going fromdark brown to golden. Her eyes are forest green.

Last edited by Kaya on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Valeryo

Valeryo

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials RP   His Dark Materials RP EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:34 am

Ok, I'll wait. I must say, your bio sounds very nice! Looks like we'll have a nice international one here. Very Happy I really like your charrie so far!

If nobody else joins, can we make this our RP instead of the one we have now? This whole idea sounds much better to me than just being without a plot, like the other one (no offense to you meant!)

If nobody with a different charrie joins, shall we begin in Ireland? Then, maybe, we can make them go to Venice somehow?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials RP   His Dark Materials RP EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:23 am

Thanks Valeryo! You're charrie's awesome!

Yeah, this con be ours, and, don't worry, no offense taken.

Yeah, why not? That could work out =)

Oh, should we create a bad charrie that we can both use? (or even two evil charries?)

BTW, I finished the bio.
Back to top Go down
kateri
Admin
kateri

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials RP   His Dark Materials RP EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:21 am

I join. If that is alright with you? I can be whom ever you want me to be.
Back to top Go down
https://westwindroleplay.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials RP   His Dark Materials RP EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:04 am

I don't mind you joing, but I'll leave that decision to GOTS
Back to top Go down
Valeryo

Valeryo

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials RP   His Dark Materials RP EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:32 am

No problem, you can join; the more, the merrier - at least so it is in some cases.

About who you want to be, maybe you could be one of the 'good ones'? Then one of us could make a 'bad' charrie we could all use.

For now, we were planning that the RP begins in Ireland, where both of our charries now are, but then it continues to Venice - depending on where your charrie comes from, we could go to that location too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials RP   His Dark Materials RP EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:33 am

Yeah, make a 'good' charrie, then help us with the 'bad' one. Any ideas for him/her? (the bad charrie)
Back to top Go down
Valeryo

Valeryo

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials RP   His Dark Materials RP EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:42 am

I've got lots of ideas, but most of them appear useless. Very Happy Maybe each of us could make a bio, and then we choose which one we'd like to use?

For example, here's my bio for a 'bad' charrie; of course, you two can make your own, and then we vote which we want to use.

Name: Sang Li

Location/Family/History: she comes from Indonesia, from the island of Sulawesi. Her father comes from India, but he abandoned her mother right after she gave birth. Thus, Sang Li resents her father. Her mother has died giving birth to her younger brother, and so, Sang Li was forced to leave her native islands and move to Singapore, where she lived with her aunt, Lestari, until she was 18; then, she travelled around the world, and then, at 21, moved to Japan, to be secretly trained in the arts of assassination.

Appearance: Sang Li is a tall, slender Asian woman, with slanted, sly eyes that are a moss green colour. Her skin is very pale, because she mainly works at night, and her hair is long, black and silky, with a blueish tinge to it, like raven feathers. She has a beautiful, oval face and red lips, but she is no less dangerous than she is beautiful.
Her clothes are all black or dark blue, but do not resemble the usual clothes of an assassin; she wears a dark blue shirt with a collar, whose sleeves reach down to her elbows, and she wears dark-coloured jeans, which she tucks into black boots; inside those boots, she keeps four of her throwing knives.

Personality: Sang Li is very quiet and closed, and she doesn't have any friends she could spend time with. However, she is very passionate about her tasks, and will do everything to fulfill them and please her leader.

Weapons: Sang Li likes to keep to the 'traditional' arts; she uses lots of throwing knifes, and has a katana (Japanese sword) in her home – she rarely takes it when she goes out on the street though. Sometimes, she carries a hollow bamboo blowpipe with small arrows, tipped with poisonous tips.

Daemon: Nightstar
Form: Black Panther
Appearance: http://msbennettla.googlepages.com/BlackPanther2.jpg/BlackPanther2-full.jpg
Back to top Go down
kateri
Admin
kateri

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials RP   His Dark Materials RP EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:20 pm

My bio

Name: Mary O'Brien

Family: She is part Scottish, Irish, German, Scandianiven, English, Dutch Norwgian. Lives on her own, But her father lives in Germany, while she lives in Scotland.

Appearance: Short, with short black hair that is kept on a messy disoray. She as bright sky blue eyes, and when mad they become an icey blue color.

Personality: She can be nice, and friendly. Otherwise she has a short temper that she will lose quickly.

Daemon: Benjamin
Form: Wolf
Appearance: Black wolf, with blue eyes, and some white scattered throughout his fur.

Last edited by kateri on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valeryo

Valeryo

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials RP   His Dark Materials RP EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:55 am

'kays. Now you can create your own bio for a bad charrie, if you want. Then, after Renn comes back and creates hers, if she wants, we vote on which one we want to use - if that's fine with you both. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaya

Kaya

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials RP   His Dark Materials RP EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:14 am

That's fine with me Very Happy

But, you'll need to wait some more before I post the possible bio for the evil charrie...
Back to top Go down
Valeryo

Valeryo

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials RP   His Dark Materials RP EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:02 am

Are we ever going to start this? But just a heads up, I may not be on much, sorry. Schoolwork has again consumed me, sadly.
Back to top Go down
kateri
Admin
kateri

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials RP   His Dark Materials RP EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:09 am

I know right. I just got a high school teacher for a professor so there's all this work for him and what not.... Soon I'll be busy
Back to top Go down
Kaya

Kaya

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials RP   His Dark Materials RP EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:17 pm

I'll be quite busy starting from Thursday. But I'd like this to start, one day...
Back to top Go down
Valeryo

Valeryo

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials RP   His Dark Materials RP EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:20 pm

When we're all less busy, maybe we could start it then?
Back to top Go down
The Dark

The Dark

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials RP   His Dark Materials RP EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:23 pm

Valeryo wrote:
No problem, you can join; the more, the merrier - at least so it is in some cases.

I do hope you weren't referring to me there Goddess?
Back to top Go down
Kaya

Kaya

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials RP   His Dark Materials RP EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:49 pm

I think it was in general. Not everything refers to you.
Back to top Go down
kateri
Admin
kateri

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials RP   His Dark Materials RP EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:10 pm

Don't start CJ. She said it to me. Because she thought that it would have been just her and renn.
Back to top Go down
The Dark

The Dark

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials RP   His Dark Materials RP EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:42 am

When did I say everything refers to me renn?

Why is everyone so bitchy to poor CJ? What's he ever done to you?
Back to top Go down
kateri
Admin
kateri

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials RP   His Dark Materials RP EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:06 am

He has broken his trust to some, and hurt their feelings by doing hurtful things.
Back to top Go down
The Dark

The Dark

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials RP   His Dark Materials RP EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:05 pm

Awww.
But CJ is sorry for all he's done. And if you peoples were christians you'd forgive him.
Back to top Go down
kateri
Admin
kateri

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials RP   His Dark Materials RP EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:32 pm

Well I'm Methodist.... but I forgive you.
Back to top Go down
Valeryo

Valeryo

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials RP   His Dark Materials RP EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:29 pm

I'm Christian. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials RP   His Dark Materials RP Empty

Back to top Go down

His Dark Materials RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Wind :: Other :: Other RPD-
Jump to: