West Wind
West Wind
West Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Native America Role Play

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Run Away Dreams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kateri
Admin
kateri

Run Away Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Run Away Dreams   Run Away Dreams EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:01 pm

Alex, along with her sister, and brother always have loved hearing the old story that their grandparents always tell them; when they visit the Dream Island. Their grandfather Robert has always stress that the story is just a myth. But then why does Alex keep having a dream that involves the end of the tribe and of her family? Does the story have any part in these dreams?

*I plan on posting character bios so that you as readers have some back ground information. This is all fiction not real native american folk lore. Please enjoy the story. Here is what I have done so far.*

The wind howled that night. Sitting at the edge of the forest was a giant white wolf. Her eyes are black as night, along with her black claws. This wolf was waiting for something. Whatever it was the wolf hoped that it would show up soon. The wind blew stronger then before. There was a crack in the distence. A branch fell to the ground.

Suddenly everything was still. The wolf's ears went flat back, and her tail wagging wildly. A figure stepped out of the shadow of the trees. She slowly made her way to the wolf, as if she was in no hurry. The wolf changed into a human girl, around the age of 20. The figure stopped and sat down next to the tan girl that was once the giant wolf. The figure was a girl the same age as the tan girl. Their eyes meet. One pair was milky cramel brown, while the other was carmel brown colored.

Soon more figures step out from the covers of the trees. Each dressed differently from the next. Each figure had different ethnic backgrounds about them. The the wolf and cramel brown eyed girl are both full Native Americans. The two blonde siblings where from the white man's world while the blonde man was from there as well. The remanding three where half-breeds.

A man who had the grith, and height of a grizzely bear, was the next one to walk out. He wore buck-skin breeches, and vest. On his chest was the tattoo of bear claws. and in between his shoulder blades there is a tattoo of a brown bear. His curly brown hair fell into his sea blue eyes. Honon is about 6'6" tall. He smiled big as he saw the one who is the white wolf. He being the oldest out of the three... It is him then Koko and Nidawi.

The girl who was the wolf stood she was just a few inches shorter then the man. She had drak brown hair that was cut very short. She stood at 6'4". Her eyes were a milky carmel brown. She too wore buck-skin breeches and a shrit. Under neath that shirt is the tattoo of wolf paw prints. In between her shoulder blades is a white wolf tattoo. Koko sat down on the ground, pulling with her Honon.

Gaia was the female that was the one who first meet the wolf, Koko. She had ginger hair, and light brown eyes. She wore a white gown that covered her beautiful body. Her smile cold warm the coldest of hearts. Gaia's tattoo was that of the earth on her right forearm, and Mother Earth on her belly, right above her navel. She sat down next to Koko.

Next was the black hair woman that gracefully moved into the clearing.Her eyes were grey. So unlike her brother and sister or her parents. She sat down next to Honon. Nidawi had the look of a pixie, but was like a Lynx. Her tattoos were a Lynx on her right knee while the claw prints where located on her chest like the others. She wore buck-skin leggings and a tunic. She was the complete opossite of her sister twin Koko.

Next was a pale girl, tall for her kind as well. Standing at 5’8”, with blonde hair and green-blue eyes. She is the mate to Honon. She is Nita meaning bear. Thus her tattoos are a black bear on her left shoulder and bear paws on her chest. She wears the same thing as Nidawi.

The last to come out of the woods was a pale man with dirty blonde hair. His green eyes locked on to the other pair of green eyes there in the circle, his son. Mul sat down by his son and his mate closing the circle. He wore what all the men wore. The buck skin breeches and the vest. His tatto of the horn hunting god was placed above his navel and antlers where on his right forearm.

The group waited for the one who called them to this meeting to speak up. koko rose up to her feet. Towering over those on the ground. "I have called you all here because of a dream that has come to me. I saw that the dark one was walking here on Earth. He wants to rid the world of us, and our tribe. The Dream tibe must never die out. I saw that we defeate him, send him to the shadowlands. But in a couple thousand years he will come back and our desendants will rise up together to fight him. Let our story be told for generations." Koko said with power behind her melodic voice.

The other mumbled their agrements.They bowed their heads and transformed in to their animal forms. In those forms they wait for the dark one. The leave the clearing one by one, to them an unknown figure watches them high above on a bulff. Looking down she laughs an evil laugh and dissapears into the night.

Each person went to the edge of Dream island wand watched for the signs of evil. One night a storm raged through the Island. Koko was on high alert. Her milky brown carmel eyes watching for the slightest movement. That is until she caught something moving right in front of her. She let out a menacing growl, to warn who, or whatever was apporching her. stepping out through the under brush was a woman, dressed in a black gown and armer. Her sword drawn and at the ready for a fight.

Koko ran as fast as her four legs could carry her. She ran to the hut of her mother and father. She slid to a stop as she transformed back in to a young woman. Koko banged on the door. Finally her father open the door and she threw herself in to the small hut. Both her parents looked at her. It was then that is clicked that she was running from the danger that was after the people of Dream Island.

Quicky word was sent to the others of the meeting that night when Koko for told this happening. The others gathered, ready for a fight. When the eight were together again they got ready for the dark woman, and her army of darkness....

Last edited by kateri on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://westwindroleplay.forumotion.net
kateri
Admin
kateri

Run Away Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Away Dreams   Run Away Dreams EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:05 pm

Alexandra woke in a cold sweat. She looked about her, seeing that she was in her room Alex looked at the clock that was on her bedside table it read midnight. Alex sighed and floped back down. She laid there willing the sleep to come back to her. She was glad that it is the first day of the summer brake in New York. Seeing that sleep was not coming back she dragged herself down to the kitchen of the big house that she lives in with her family.

She ambled in to the huge kitchen and went about to pour herself a glass of water. She sat down at the table. Alex hates it when she gets these dreams. They put her down so much that it is not funny. Alex shaked tonights dreamed out of her mind. She put the empty glass into the sink and went back up to her room.

Standing at 6'4", and 21 years of age, Alex is a beautiful young woman. All she wanted to do was to enjoy the summer. Alex pushed a strand of dark brown hair behind her ear. She reached the top of the stairs. She looked into her little sister's room, she smiled at seeing her 21 year old sister sleeping.Stepping out of the room, Alex made her way back to her room. When she entered small scream forced it's way out; sitting on her bed is her mom.

Molly Blackwood looked at her oldest child and motion for her to sit down on the bed. Molly's ginger hair fell down her back in a water fall effect. Molly was only 16 when she gave birth to Alex. Both full indain while her other two children are half. The 37 year old pulled her 21 year old into a hug. Once in her arms Alex began to sob.

The older woman craddled her daughter in her arms. Molly made shhing sounds to calm her down. "Sweetie please tell me what is waking you up at night?" Molly asked Alex. Alex looked in to the carmel eyes of her mother. "Mom I keep having dreams that we all die, us and the tribe. I can't sleep after seeing our family die in front of me." Explain Alex through her tears.

Molly held on to her daughter tighter. "Oh huney it will be alright. They're just dreams that your grandmother would be proud of. But to me, I think that it calls for a day for just us. You and me. How about that?" Molly asked Alex. "I think that I would like that. Could we ride the trails tomorrow?" she asked her mother.

Molly let go of her daughter and began to tuck her back into bed. "Of course we can, but you need to go back to sleep." Molly said kissing her on the forehead. Molly walked towards the door. "Mom?" Alex asked. Molly turned around and gave her a curious look. "What sweetie?" she aked. "Um... I know that I am to old for this but, can you please stay with me tonight?" Alex asked sheepishly. Molly chuckled and went back over to her. "You're never to old for your mother to hold you at night. When you're scared." Molly said.

Alex moved over to give her mother enough room to get into the bed. Molly climbed in and covered them both up. Molly wrapped her arms around her daughter and they both fell back into a dreamless slumber. That night was the first in a couple days Alex had dream free.

The sun made it's way into Alex's room. She groned as she rolled away from the blinding light. Her arm hitting her mother. Molly sat up in her daughter's bed. "Can you please watch out were you put your arm?" Molly asked Alex. She sat up and looked at her mother. "Well sorry." She smiply stated. Molly got out of the bed and walked back to her own room. "Alex sweetie be ready to go in an hour." Molly said and she walked out the door.

Alex rolled out of bed and began to get around for spending the day with her mother. She went looking for a pair of shorts and a band t-shirt. Alex got dressed and packed her messenger bag. She walked out of her shuting the door close behind her. Alex walked slowly down the stairs, so that way she doesn't go rolling down them.

In the kitchen waiting was Molly. Also in the kitchen was her sister. Alissa was sitting at the kitchen table with her sketch book open and a pencile in her right hand. Alex shot her little sister a strange look, before she made her way to her mother. "So my dear big sister. What owes you to spend the day with mom?" She asked her big sister with a grin playing on her lips. Alex rolled her eyes as she took the plate of food from their mom. Alissa chuckled at Alex.

Alex sat down next to Alissa and began to eat her breakfast. Molly sat down across from the two, and ate her own breakfast. They looked towards the stairwell when they heard foot steps coming dow the steps. "Well good morning girls, Molly." Joesph said as he walked into the kitchen. He walked over to where they where sitting and gave Molly a kiss on the cheek. "Why did you leave last night?" He asked his wife. Alex averted her eyes away from her father, mother and sister. Scared of the answer. "Well Alex had a bad dream, and it scared her, so I stayed with her to make sure that it didn't come back. Also Joesph Alex and I are going to spend the day together." Molly explain to him.

Joesph looked at Alex who was now slowly gwtting up from the table. "Oh I see." Joesph said in a whisper. Molly rose from the table and gave her husband a quick kiss. Alissa rolled her eyes at her parents.

Alex slowly walked out to the stables that they had not far from their house. As she reached the door to the stables she had realized that there is something up with her mother. Alex open the doors, and walked in at a snails pace. Moonlight whined as she entered the barn. Alex walked a bit quicker to get to her yellow and black horse. Petting her nose gently, Alex open the stabel door and walked in.

The horse was not as tall as her owner but could support Alex. Her black mane shiney, and had a silk like feeling to the touch. Her body was yellow. Moonlight is a tamed Mustang. Alex cooed and coxed the horse out into the wider part of the barn. Running off to fetch the black blanket, and sadle. She arrived back and began to place the blanket on Moonlight, when Molly walked in.

Alex ignored the fact that her mother had walked into the barn. She placed the sadle onto Moonlight and then began to fiddle with the strapps. Once she was done, Alex led Moonlight out of the barn, and into the yard. She jumped up on to her horse's back and cantered over to the entrance to the trails.
Sitting there waiting for her mother, Alex began to get lost in thought. Is mom getting a bit round around the middle? She asked herself as she noticed her mother joining her. Alex looked very closely to the point to were she is almost falling off of Moonlight. There she could she it a small round bump sitting at her mother's mid-drift. Oh my god! Is my mother pregnant?! Her mind screamed at her.

Molly noticed that Alex was staring at her. "Alex is everything alright?" Molly asked Alex with a confused look upon her face. Alex blinked both her eyes, before answering. “Mom is there something that you would like to tell me?” She counter asked her mother. Molly let out a nervous chuckle. “Um... Alex dear why... what would make you think that?” Molly asked. Alex let out a deep laugh. “Well mom you seemed to gain some weight around your mid-drift and that is the only place. It seems to me that you are supporting a baby bump.” Alex said bluntly.

Molly didn't know how to respond to that remark. "If you insist on me telling you then fine. Yes, Alex I am going to have another child." Molly said getting right to the point. Alex smiled and moved Moonlight closer to her mother's horse Midnight. "Really mom? That's great." Alex said with the biggest shit face grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
https://westwindroleplay.forumotion.net

Run Away Dreams
Page 1 of 1