West Wind
West Wind
West Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Native America Role Play

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mystery Past, and Future

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kateri
Admin
kateri

Mystery Past, and Future Empty
PostSubject: Mystery Past, and Future   Mystery Past, and Future EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:20 pm

Well this is a story that I am writing, about a young girl who lost everything, and unknown to her is her family history. I even have a bio ready for the main character that is if any one want to see it. Sorry about any spelling mistakes... It is being hand written right now, um soon I'll put it to Microsoft Word. Oh and I need help with a better title.

A lone cry echos through out the woods of Sweden. It is the cry of a lone wolf. The wolf, being so young to the older wolves. However it's age can not be determined. It is a cole black coat wolf, with a white star on it's forehead. The eyes are bright. A brigt blue. While the claws are black as night.

There was a rustle of the leaves, then a girl of 24 years old took the place of the wolf... That was sitting there. She stood and shivered, for her clothing was in a pile on the forest ground. The young woman was able to get them off before her change. She is compeltly clueless to why that is happening to her, along with the icrease speed, and so on. Who can she trust? Who can she go to for help? She bent down to pick up her clothing. Once fully clothed she began to walk back home.

Last edited by kateri on Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://westwindroleplay.forumotion.net
Valeryo

Valeryo

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Past, and Future   Mystery Past, and Future EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:58 am

I've already seen this one, but I guess that it doesn't hurt to say again that it's awesome. Very Happy Is our RP still going to come into this?
Back to top Go down
kateri
Admin
kateri

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Past, and Future   Mystery Past, and Future EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:38 am

Only if you want it to. Cuz I've been writing more...
Back to top Go down
kateri
Admin
kateri

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Past, and Future   Mystery Past, and Future EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:01 pm

This is what would be the story if it doesn't get co-written..... Even if it does happen I will still write my own version of this story.

When she finally arrived back to the old house that she lived in for six years with Becky Lavigne, the book store owner. Schylur Schoolcraft let herself in, and made her way up to her room. Schylure didn't bother taking off her clothing, she just crawled into bed and went to sleep. Sometime that night another wolf's howl was to be hear. That howl belongs to a yellow fur wolf, with sky blue eyes. She bowed her head and transformed back into her human form. Standing in the wolf's spot was Becky. The blonde 25 year old woman looked up at the window above her. Becky could not see who was sleeping in the room, but she knows that Schylur is in there sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Past, and Future   Mystery Past, and Future Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystery Past, and Future
Page 1 of 1