West Wind
West Wind
West Wind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Native America Role Play

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uknown Past

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kateri
Admin
kateri

Uknown Past Empty
PostSubject: Uknown Past   Uknown Past EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:23 pm

She never knew what either one of her past is. But she knows the future of those around her and can see in to their past. However, Abby Lakota is unable to see her past. Well not many vampires remeber their human past. As of now she is looking for a vampire, that looks exactly like her. The vampire also lives by a vegiterian lifestyle. The girl was changed back in 1649. Making her the same age as Abby, 360 years old.

Abby feels that she must find her, and this girl; vampire can fill in the blanks for Abby. Abby saw that she would be in a libray writing in her journal. Abby ran up the library steps at a human pace, and entered. The other vampire, was here but in the history section. Abby followed the sent down to the basement.

Emma was waiting for the vampire she had caught her sent and had heard her come down the stairs. Emma looked up as her visited and let out a not needed gasp. Emma stood up and looked at her. It was like looking into a mirror, and to have yourself looking back at you. Finally Emm got the courage to speak. "Why hello there." Emma said softly. Abby looked at the vampire that looked like her. "Who are you, and why do you look like me?" she asked the vampire in front of her.

Emma took a step back and grabbed her journal. " I am Emma Lakota. My age is 19 by the human standers. I am actually 360 years of age. Emma said, looking down at the drawing that she drew of her sister all those years ago. Abby gasped as well before answering. "I am Abby Lakota, and to the humans I am 19. I am really 360 years old as well. I was born in 1630, on October 31st. Emma smiled and sat down at the table she was at before. " Well Abbu will please sit down and join me?" Emma asked.
Back to top Go down
https://westwindroleplay.forumotion.net

Uknown Past
Page 1 of 1